Friday, July 21, 2006

Let the Blames Begin!

Yesterday was my last day at work. I'll be going back to school full-time in the fall, and since I'd need to quit my job anyway (they haven't heard of the 40-hour work week...or at least not for peons), I thought I might as well quit before JLR takes the bar. That way I can be available to take care of her.

So now that I'm gone, the customary blaming-of-mistakes-on-the-person-who-isn't-there-to-deny-the-charges will commence.

Another co-worker left just a few weeks ago, and there was much blaming. When something wasn't working, he was accused (in absentia) of having sabotaged the system! I can't wait to hear what they're going to say about me.

2 comments:

Lia said...

Yet another good deed performed by RR: providing a scapegoat who won't complain for dozens of frustrated ex-coworkers.

The Runt said...

OMG! that is like...my favorite game! It takes soooo much pressure off of me when I have people like PIB to blame...I bet she just lost an eyebrow hair over that one!