Thursday, October 18, 2007

Dear Conference Organizers,

Tonight, classmate Sue told me about the silvery-inked pen she found in the bag you gave her at the conference yesterday. I attended the conference today. When I returned home from class this evening, I checked my bag, and there was no silvery-inked pen. Classmate Sue spoke highly of the silvery-inked pen. She told me how nice the writing looked when the pen was used with the blue sticky notes you handed out (which I do have). I would like to have a silvery-inked pen, please.

(What's that you say? That I cleaned out my pen collection this weekend and said I didn't need any more pens? Shhhh.......)

-

4 comments:

JLR said...

You should call them up and demand the pen--or take someone else's.

Lia said...

You really don't need another pen, but it might be worth throwing out that blue ballpoint in favor of the silver one. It's so much more fun to write with pretty pens.

Amstaff Mom said...

what a bummer. I love free stuff, even when I'm not ever going to use it.

I at least need the option!

RR said...

Lia and AM: Exactly!

JLR: hmmm...maybe Sue will bring hers to class, giving me the opportunity to pull a switcheroo.