Thursday, December 13, 2007

Wally knows how to negotiate.

Wally and I had a stand off the other day.

He wanted me to share my tuna with him. I set it down on top of my printer for a moment while getting my study things together. He jumped on my desk and headed straight for my bowl. When I told him "no," he dutifully turned around from my bowl...and then sat down.

On my book. The one that I needed to study.




Here's a close-up of his game face.



As you can see, the desk is a mess. There was no way to extricate the book with Wally causing everything else on my desk to go tumbling down.

He is a skilled negotiator, that cat.

2 comments:

Lia said...

Nope, still can't see what the book is called. Cute cat, though.

RR said...

Thanks, Lia!

The book is not exciting. It's the "course pack" of the required readings for my techniques of planning class.