Friday, April 18, 2008

Incident Report, Week of April 11 - April 18

1. Got a ridiculous-looking sunburn (photo to be provided at a later date)

2. When pulling up covers in bed, punched self in face. It hurt, y'all.

3. Spilled milk on shirt.

4. Attended faculty meeting as student representative on the dean search committee. Faculty asked my opinion on a matter to which I hadn't yet given much thought (but ought to have done). Looked like unprepared idiot in front of entire faculty.


Update, 4-29-08: Ridiculous-looking sunburn has faded to a ridiculous-looking tan. Boo.

3 comments:

Heather said...

I manage to scratch myself when getting into bed about oh, once a week. Then I forget about it. When I wake up, I'm convinced that I was abducted by aliens and they scratched me.

Yeah.

JLR said...

I feel your pain. I manage to look like an idiot at work on a regular basis. It never gets easier to take.

The word verification today is "isuqz." I sucks? What, I'm a LOLcat now? But I guess it's kind of true on some days.

RR said...

Heather: Ouch. And scary! How do you know it wasn't aliens? Do you really remember inflicting the scratch on yourself?

And jlr: ha.