Saturday, January 05, 2013

Absolutely Nothing to Report

This is one of those days when I wish I used my blog like an old-fashioned journal, where one simply wrote entries like, "Sunny today, warmer.  Went to grocery store with JLR.  New soup recipe for lunch, not bad."  And so on.

You see, I have absolutely nothing interesting to report.  Not even any incidents.  I must not be as clumsy or as socially awkward as I used to be...on second thought, it must just be that I don't remember the clumsiness or awkwardness.  Surely I would notice if I had become more graceful?  Anyhow, I don't have any incidents to report, unless having a horribly dirty car counts.  I tried to get a gas station car wash the other day, but the pay-with-credit-card option was broken, and I didn't want to go into the store to pay for it, as lately it has been quite cold and, okay, the real reason is because I'm lazy.  I don't have the heart to take my car to a fancy car wash because the old thing looks so terrible these days. The paint is fading, and the head liner is starting to tear and sag, but the car still runs so well, I don't have the heart to buy a new one.  Plus, I like not having a car note.  Makes me feel more organized and thrifty and financially responsible (I am none of those things).

So my car is horribly, horribly dirty.

In other news, my nose is peeling, which is as unattractive as it sounds.  But on the plus side, peeling, irritated noses are a normal sight for winter, so I don't think people will stare and point.


That's it for me for now.

Happy New Year!






1 comment:

Atlas Equipments said...

of course like your web site however you have to check the spelling on quite a few of your posts. Several of them are rife with spelling problems and I to find it very troublesome to tell the truth however I will surely come back again.

- Portable Concrete Mixers | Concrete Mixing | Mobile Concrete