Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Grumble grumble, and I mean it this time

I hate moving. I'm still unpacking, and I've already run out of space to put things. I haven't finished moving stuff from the old apartment. I spent all day yesterday doing laundry, and I still haven't finished because packing, etc., took up so much of my time before the move that I didn't have time to do laundry. My student loans haven't come in yet, and I am b.r.o.k.e. School starts soon, and it looks like I'll be spending the rest of my free time until then running errands, packing, unpacking, cleaning, and painting.

So much for vacation.

On the bright side, because I don't want my four readers to think I do nothing but complain, I will add that one of our new neighbors is moving and was able to make use of some of our leftover boxes.

5 comments:

Deals On Wheels said...

Gypsy Kitty wants me to tell you HI and let you know that she misses you. She'd also like to help unpack. She's especially good at cleaning dishes (or so she says)...

Miss you!

RR said...

Aw, miss you, too! And I'm sure that GK is very good at washing dishes.

Katie said...

Four readers?

Hmmmm, not sure on that.

Ugh, moving is so hard because it takes so long. The unpacking is always worse for me than the packing.

Hope it slows down soon.

The Runt said...

First of all, Dolly says 'woof'! Second...Deals has WAAAAAAAAY too much time on her hands now that you've left. I think her dogs are really going to suffer from your departure as they did when Mr. Pib moved to houston and she tought them a billion stupid dog tricks to fill the time. O...and since you were too cool to come play with us at the aquarium- you need to go look at the pics on my blog. We miss you :(

Amstaff Mom said...

Miss you girls! Hope everything (including the dust) settles soon.