Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Incident Report, 10.17.06

1. Found someone else's fingernail clipping on the mousepad I was using in the computer lab
2. In public bathroom, sat on damp toilet seat (curse that dim lighting!)
3. Stepped on cat vomit in apartment (barefoot)
4. Had first midterm exam today; have nervous stomach and am unable to eat the yummy ice cream in the freezer (which I guess isn't a bad thing, considering the weight I've put on in the past year). (Technically, this isn't an "incident," but I'm including it anyway. It's my blog.)

4 comments:

Amstaff Mom said...

1. ew
2. EW
3. EWWW
4. I feel your pain. I had mid-terms this week too. First test I've had since 1998!!! AUGH!!!

Katie said...

Wow of all the previous incident reports, this one and this one alone caused me to immediately stop drinking my coffee and actually work to swallow instead of spweing on my screen because I wanted to yell GROSS at the first three. Ugh, so sorry for you Bee, that is just a bad day all around.

Now go eat icecream - you deserve it.

Lia said...

So gross. Not a single clumsy incident, but too much gross stuff for one day. Or even one week.

First rule of public bathrooms is: Don't sit down! It's more sanitary that way, plus you work your thigh muscles.

RR said...

Lia, I would love to be able to do the squat method. Unfortunately, I don't think I have the thigh muscles to do it. How does one train for that?

Katie and AM: thanks for your sympathy. It really was GROSS and ew EW EWWW.