Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Incident Report, 11/1/06

1. Sat on JLR's bed to give her a hug good night, and I somehow shifted the boxsprings so that they almost fell off the rails [picture the alarmed look on her face]. While we were trying to fix it,...
2. Wally decided to help fix the box springs and got a claw stuck. As I was trying to free him, he yanked his claw away, and the unexpectedness of it caused me to (accidentally) swing my hand up, so that I...
3. Smacked JLR upside the head.

It was at this point when JLR said, "I'm going to have to ask you to leave now."



Sigh.




7 comments:

Deals On Wheels said...

It's because you were forced to hang out with me and Buddy today.

Hope Wally is okay...

Deals On Wheels said...

Oh, and JLR, too. Hope the incident didn't cause her to sweat or anything like that...

RR said...

No sweating involved, Deals, and Wally is a-okay; thanks for your concern. :)

Deals On Wheels said...

Is that sarcasm really coming from JLR, because methinks it is...

:P

Amstaff Mom said...

awww. good night hugs!

Sorry about your pain JLR
Sorry about your embarrasment RR.

Deals On Wheels said...

RR - NO JOKE! I was at dinner tonight with Mimi and she brought up my blog entry about my missing eyebrows. She promised that she'd tell me if my eyebrows were missing if I'd promise to let her know if she had a stray chin hair that needed plucking.

Sound familiar?!?!

Are you sure you're not related?!?!

Lia said...

That was very restrained of JLR, wasn't it?

Actually, it sounds like an excellent setting for a pillow fight.