Friday, April 13, 2007

Incident Report, 4-13-07

A collection of incidents from 4-7 through 4-12

1. Banged leg on hair dryer, which was protruding from shelf
2. Tripped on rug
3. Banged leg on hair dryer
4. Scraped hand on wooden tp dispenser
5. Noticed scratch on right thigh from unknown source
6. Banged leg on hair dryer (finally moved said hair dryer)
7. Hit self in face with hanger
8. When opening yogurt container, spewed yogurt on face, neck, and hair
[note that items 2, 4, 5, 6, 6 and 7 occurred in one hour's time]

-

5 comments:

JLR said...

Sad for you! I still don't understand how the yogurt got all over you.

Lia said...

It's terrible, isn't it, that these always make me laugh?

You show that hairdryer! Or better still, get rid of it completely.

RR said...

Lia: I don't mind if you laugh; I laugh at it, too.

Also, I'd get rid of the hair dryer, but it belongs to JLR.

JLR: Stupid foil-sealed yogurt container. I mean, I'm glad it's air-tight, but I do wish I could open it without yogurt spurting out. How do other people do it?

Lia said...

Re: Yogurt

Everyone gets splattered. The key to reducing splatter is to peel back a tiny portion of the seal to let the air out, then rip off the rest.

RR said...

Lia: Ah, good to know. You'd think I would have figured it out by now.