Friday, May 02, 2008

If/Then Statements

If I sleep with my window open, then the lawn care guys will show up in the morning (with their obnoxiously-loud, wasteful, gas-guzzling lawn care equipment) and will use their ridiculous air blower thingy to blow leaves off my front porch, never mind the fact that I have a broom standing right there, as if to tell them “I sweep leaves off my porch on a regular basis, so there's no need to use your ridiculous air blower thingy.”

Else if I sleep with my window open, then it will rain.


-


4 comments:

Heather said...

Also, the fumes from the gas guzzling equipment will waft in through your windows and make you high before you even awaken!

RR said...

Hey, that's right! If I wanted my room to smell like a gas station, then...I'd live by a gas station, by golly.

Lia said...

ElseIif you sleep with your window closed, no one will ever cut their grass.

What is grass, anyway?

RR said...

Too right, Lia. Too right. Appreciate the additional Elseif. :)

Hmm, I see a future post that will encourage the addition of elseifs from other bloggers. And there will be maybe as many as four of us who will laugh.