Friday, November 12, 2010

Recent chat with Impatientchicken

[13:49] bee: Yo.

[13:49] bee: What up?

[13:50] bee: Saw that you were logged in. I just logged in to see if I could catch [friend from grad school] for a minute. I don't know when he logs in, but it's never at the same time as me. Aaaanywho, just sayin' howdy.

[13:50] bee: Howdy!

[13:50] chicken: whadup!

[13:50] chicken: I have a korean question for you!

[13:52] bee: Lay it on me!

...[chicken asks, and bee answers]...

[13:59] bee: Hotdog, I could answer a question.

[13:59] bee: I feel good.

[14:00] chicken: It took me a minute to realize that you were saying "hotdog" as an exclamation.

[14:00] bee: Ha!

[14:00] bee: Hahahahahahahahahahah

[14:00] bee: It says "hotdog"

[14:00] bee: Trust me.

[14:00] chicken: :)

[14:01] chicken: Actually, it's better than that. FIRST I thought you were saying that she said hotdog.

[14:01] chicken: Then I thought you were using one of your famous nonsequitors. randomly saying "hotdog" (like maybe you wanted one?) and then, "I could answer a question," as in, if you have one, I could answer it. Then I thought maybe you meant, if you had a hotdog, you could answer a question.

[14:02] chicken: and THEN I figured out what you meant.

[14:02] chicken: So my thoughts were, "that does not say hotdog," (2) ???, and (3) I'm sorry you don't have a hotdog.

[14:03] chicken: And THEN I figured out that you had answered my question and were excited. But for a few minutes there, it was really interesting.

[14:03] chicken: well, seconds, not minutes.

[14:06] chicken: And also, for about a nanosecond, I wasn't sure that you weren't calling me a hotdog.

No comments: