Saturday, March 12, 2011

Song in My Head

JLR posted the other day about songs that get stuck in her head. It made me think of the songs that get stuck in my head on a regular basis, and then I decided to share them with you. They are: Good King Wenceslas (not just at Christmas!) and The Night They Invented Champagne. Go figure.

So, the other day, I accidentally sprayed vinegar in my hair just as I was about to leave for work. Needless to say, I was a bit late that day.

Those of you who know me know I loved Veronica Mars and Pushing Daisies and Life, and how mad I was when Life was cancelled (I think it was the last of the three to go), and I pretty much swore off network television after that. But the other day something made me think about other television shows I wish had stuck around longer, and do you know what show I miss right now? This one.

It's plain as it can be, they thought of you and me....

Ack! That song is still stuck in my head.

Mmmmmmm, mochi.

Um...can you tell I'm procrastinating? I guess I should get back to work.

No comments: