Friday, June 15, 2012

Incident Report, Seoul Version

1.  M.J. spilled coffee on her white pants. Of course she did.  Whenever she wears those pants and we're going to get coffee (and we are always going to get coffee), she spills coffee on herself.
2.  I bought a bag of brown rice while in Korea (hotel had a full kitchen, baby!) but didn't finish eating it while I was there.  Declared it on my customs form, thus was flagged by customs agent and had to go to the inspections room.  Customs guy at inspections room, noting that the rice was commercially packaged, released me and the rice immediately, but still.  I was flagged by a customs agent, y'all.
3.  Ate an allergy-unsafe meal on the flight back, and then my stomach made me throw it up in the bathroom a little while later.  Yuck.  Trust me, it wasn't me that made the toilet a little on the icky side.
4.  May have offended MJ's mom when I couldn't remember the polite Korean phrasing for turning down an offer to visit someone's home due to lack of time.


No comments: