Friday, August 10, 2012

Surprise! Your deadline isn't when you thought it was.

Yesterday, I had a phone call from an agency from which we received a grant last year.  Our contact there wanted to let us know we had only three weeks to finish spending the funding provided in our grant.  Ha. Ha ha ha ha ha.  Funny. I thought our deadline was the end of December.  I am now going to cram four months of programming and publications/educational material into three weeks.  No problem.  I can do this, right?

In other news, my plants are still alive.  Well, most of them are.  The fennel has looked better.

How are your plants doing this summer?

3 comments:

JLR said...

화이팅, RR! You can do it! You can do it with the help of LOTS OF CANDY!

RR said...

Ha ha! Thanks, JLR! You are right. All I need is the will to do it and the appropriate amount of candy. :) 화이팅!

Deals On Wheels said...

Do NOT let caterpillars any where near your fennel! Trust me!

Haha!

Saw that the storm was heading your way last night. Imagined both of you in the closet. We didn't get a drop. Sigh.