Friday, February 10, 2006

Lunch today, and Wheeeee!!

Had a Murderous Mocha at lunch (the coffee shop/restaurant's name for it, not mine), mmmmmm, plus onions in my black eyed peas, so bad breath, too much caffeine, got the shakes, but oh, my, I'm productive. (AM, think "my, this soup's delicious," 'cause that's how I'm thinking it in my head).

And yes, the above side note to AM is a "shout out" to Have Suitcase...Will Travel. Come to think of it, why am I using the term "shout out"? Hmm, perhaps fodder for another post.

Back to work! You're not getting paid to believe in the power of your dreams!


(And that, my friends, is a shout out to Despair, Inc.)

9 comments:

Amstaff Mom said...

Man, I hate that I was out of the blog world on Friday, because I feel so special that you wrote that post for me! I was totally with you on all of it.

Complete with the nodding of the head with the diamond-encrusted glasses and feathered hat.

And because I totally understand eating onion-enhanced BEP's, and getting the shakes from too much caffeine.

And I have 3 Despair print-outs in my cube. Kindred spirits are we.

RR said...

I missed you on Friday! It's disappointing when the person one mentions in one's blog is not around to see it, but considering how rarely I visit the blog world lately, I understand missing a day. :) I hope you had a great day off! (I hope you were not blogging on Friday because you were out doing something fun, and not because you were, for example, ill).

Deals On Wheels said...

Cooooffffeeeeeeeeeeee...

RR said...

Mmmm, coffeeee.....

I'm with you on that one, Deals.

Amstaff Mom said...

I was out having fun with my family. No reports of illness here.

We need to have another shoe shopping excursion or some other excuse to get together soon. A sign language practice session? With Deals, resident ASL expert, of course.

Deals On Wheels said...

Except that my sign language vocabulary has become seriously impaired (mainly due to lack of usage). The only things I ever sign (with any frequency) are: plane, plane crash, car, car crash, poop and "I have to pee". Oh, and I also like to look at RR and sign "what???!!"

Amstaff Mom said...

Of those, I know plane, bathroom AND restroom, and "what". Complete with furrowed brow.

Deals On Wheels said...

Big movements...ah, gotta' love 'em!

RR said...

The "what" sign has come in handy during all those staff meetings when Deals tries to mouth something to me across the table, and I'm trying to tell her that I don't read lips.