Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Incident Report, 3-28-2006

Incident report: a compilation of recent events

1. Banged hand on car door frame

2. Fell in to car when car door swung in unexpectedly as I tried to exit the vehicle

3. Stubbed toe on portable heater

4. Knocked brush attachment off of vacuum

5. Accidentally unplugged vacuum while still using said vacuum

6. Forgot to turn off vacuum before plugging it back in

At least at this point, I’d rather deal with my regular incidents than face the ones our intern has been dealing with. In the past two weeks, she has fractured her ankle, fractured her sternum, and had a window fall on her nose. Don’t ask.

My. Hair. Is. Attacking. Me.

5 comments:

JLR said...

Man, I hate it when my hair attacks me.

Amstaff Mom said...

A window FELL ON HER NOSE??? Oh my goodness, I was laughing then, and then I read the "my.hair.is.attacking.me" line, and I busted out laughing. At work.

Oh my goodness. I heard the irritation in your voice from here. I'm cracking up.

RR said...

I'm glad to make you laugh, AM. :) I finally had to resort to using ye olde ponytail holder just to keep from going crazy.

The intern was closing her dorm window and it came out of its slot or something like that and hit her on the bridge of her nose. Gushing blood. Ick. Poor thing!

Deals On Wheels said...

Dolly is staring at the fireplace. Just staring at the fireplace. Right now she is sniffing at the fake logs...oh, wait...now she is back to staring at the fireplace again. I'm sorry...what?! I'm sure this is your fault somehow.

:P

Amstaff Mom said...

I personally keep ye olde ponytail holder on my left wrist at all times (except when it's in my hair) for such occasions as those.

And yes, you did make me laugh!