Monday, March 20, 2006

The Magic Eraser

Do y'all remember last August when I posted about my dadgum bathtub, and how it always looks like a thousand different dirty feet have stood in it? I scrubbed, and I scrubbed, and I never could get it to look clean. This was a bit disconcerting, as it was that way when I moved in to my apartment, so I don't know whose feet made those stains.

Well, this weekend, I tried using the Magic Eraser on it, and you know what? It worked! I'm not saying the tub's now a perfect white, but it is much, much better. Thanks, Mr. Clean!

4 comments:

Amstaff Mom said...

Rats! I forgot to look at your tub that one time. I do remember you yelling at me in fear that there were unmentionables in the bathroom (I'm signing toilet). There weren't, but I was distracted and didn't see your tub. Glad it all worked out for you, RR.

Amstaff Mom said...

btw, my "word" verification was yepfm - it's that new, positive radio station in town.

Katie said...

Mr. Clean
Mr. Clean


Noone can clean like a giant bald man.

RR said...

No kidding, Katie. He can visit my place anytime.

AM: teehee.