Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Incident report, 7-7-07

1. While at Deals' house this weekend, I very carefully poured out a glass of Dr. Pepper for myself, sipping it down to keep it from spilling over...and then proceeded to miss my glass entirely while trying to pour out the rest of the can into my glass.

2. Dropped a bit of queso on the floor (but I cleaned it up Deals, I promise).

3. Overhead highly-medicated Deals say something about "wearing her face" (as in, she explained something to me with, "Maybe it's because I'm wearing my face.")

3 comments:

JLR said...

I think she first said it because I said "you should see your face," and she said "but I'm wearing it." or something like that.

Lia said...

She is indeed wearing her face, I hope.

For some reason, I'm getting shiver-y Face/Off memories.

Deals On Wheels said...

And, you know what...?! I'm still wearing it! Ha!

The Dr. Pepper thing was hilarious, though. You were being so careful, and then...defeat. I giggle just thinking about it.