Saturday, August 27, 2005

Weekend Incident Report, 8/26-8/28/2005

1. Spilled queso on pants leg.
2. Took gulp of water; most of the water missd my mouth and wound up on my face and my shirt (making, I'm sure, a great impression on the people I'd just met).
3. At mall food court, JLR accidentally squirted mayonnaise on her shirt and in her hair. This didn't happen to me, but I felt like sharing. I think it gets to count on my list because I cleaned the mayo out of her hair.
4. Also at mall, dropped slice of cookie cake (as well as the bit of cheesecake brownie JLR had given me) on the floor.

3 comments:

Amstaff Mom said...

I've heard mayo is good for your hair. I wouldn't know, my scalp is like an oil derrick anyways.

I will post only one of my many recent incidents on your blog. I was talking to my sis while pushing the vacuum (bad idea) it was off and tilted back, but the cord was unravelled. I stepped on the cord and rammed the vacuum handle into my thigh resulting in an "owwww" in her ear and a large bruise on my thigh. Just thought I would share. That's what sisters are for.

chirky said...

ha! wait! you and JLR went to the mall, and she got mayo on her? and i didn't hear about this on saturday? or the following monday?

i SO wish i could have been there for that!

RR said...

Jes, it was priceless. Wish you could have been there, too. :)

AM: yeeahh, my hair doesn't need any help in that department, either.