Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Aye, Me Hearties, It's That Day Again!!

Happy TALK LIKE A PIRATE day, everyone!

(And thanks to Jes for being the first to comment on this
before I had even posted it. You rock, Jes.)


Now, go out there and celebrate! You can start by spreading around a joke sure to amuse your co-workers (if they haven't already heard it); it's near and dear to jlr's heart because it (a) involves a pun and (b) involves one of her favorite things.

"What kind o' socks does a pirate wear? - Arrrrgyle!"
[from talklikeapirate.com]












-


3 comments:

chirky said...

Ha. Arrrrgyle!

RR said...

I know, right? Hee hee.





I say "I know, right?" a lot. Maybe I should think of a new phrase to you. Hmm. But in the meantime, I know, right?

RR said...

I mean, "to use." Need to pay attention to what I'm typing instead of listening to music. Family Force 5 is a bit distracting.