Monday, September 17, 2007

Studyblock

Apparently, while I was downloading Leechblock onto the computer, my brain was downloading Studyblock. No studying after 3 P.M. Nope, not going to do it. Now my brain and my computer are working at cross purposes.

Brain: I will not study. I will look at cuteoverload and icanhascheezburger.
Computer: Um, no. I've blocked those, and you can't remember your password to bypass me.
Brain: Bother! But you won't fool me! I'll think of some other way to pass the time!
Computer: No, you won't. You're not really working right now, now that it's late afternoon. You've already put yourself on standby. Here, I'll give you something to do. How about working on that art inventory your professor has been waiting for? That doesn't require much brain power.
Brain: Sigh, oh, all right...Oh, look, a website for the Visionary Arts Museum! It's not going on the inventory, but I'll spend ten minutes reading about it anyway.
Computer: Sigh. I'm going to have to shut down the Internet again, aren't I?


-

5 comments:

Amstaff Mom said...

This is why I'm reading your blog instead of doing my Math homework.

Math Schmath.

RR said...

Hee hee, AM. :) Ew, math. Math Schmath, indeed.

(I should add that I actually do like math, but I'm very, very bad at it, so I don't usually like to be involved in anything math-related.)

Lia said...

Math Schmath!?!?! Have some respect, peepuls!

Studyblock is such an old, good friend to me that it would be sad to try to put it aside now. And I'm not even in school anymore.

JLR said...

RR, you crack me up.

chirky said...

Arrrrrrrrgghhh, to you Matey!

(I haven't forgotten your love for Pirate Day! TODAY!)