Tuesday, June 21, 2005

The spill factor

It doesn't take me long to spill something on myself each day. I'm thinking of creating some sort of grading scale for determining how clumsy I am on any given day. Perhaps I could use a scale of 1-10, with 1 being a spill-free day and 10 being a really bad day for spills and incidents. For example, today I managed to get a stain on my shirt before lunch but not before I got to work and, in fact, not before I left the house (which would put me on track for a 10). No bruises today, but the spill was a doozy, so I think I might put today at about a 4 or 5.

2 comments:

chirky said...

rachel, there is no question whether you and jennifer share the same DNA! ;)

RR said...

Ah, so you've noticed the clumsy gene showing itself in her, too, eh?

That didn't take long. :)