Thursday, July 14, 2005

Incident report, 7/14/05 (Bastille Day!)

1. Failed to clear doorway.
2. Banged hand on cabinet.
3. Dropped cereal crumb in to JLR's laptop keyboard (sorry, JLR).
4. Scratched arm with seriously strong finger nail.
5. Interesting-looking raised mark on right arm. Is that where I jabbed myself with my fingernail, or do I now have some sort of worm?
6. Banged elbow on back of wooden chair at lunch. D. gave me a look as if to say, "This is going on your report, isn't it?"
7. Jeans too tight. Pressure on bladder. Frequent trips to bathroom. (Lay off the candy, for Pete's sake, RR. You can't afford to buy bigger clothes.)
8. Failed to clear doorway.
9. Accidentally kicked JLR's foot.

2 comments:

Amstaff Mom said...

You have tripled yesterday's incident report. Not a good sign.

RR said...

I know, right? Actually, though, I usually have more incidents than are reported because I can't remember to put them on the list. Sad.