Thursday, July 21, 2005

Incident report, 7/21/05

I'm in fine form today, folks.

1. Cut hand (small cut, don't panic). Not sure how. Just looked down and saw it. Oh, look. I cut my hand.
2. Jabbed finger with pencil.
3. Punched self in face (in check out line at Sam's Club).
4. Ran cart in to wall at work.
5. Accidentally rammed doorknob in to hip.
5. Knocked over four glass bottles of sparkling cider in one pass. Thank God, none of them broke.
6. Opened door, banged elbow.
7. Hit mounted display photo with arm of paper cutter.
8. Scratched finger with blade of paper cutter (no blood, though--yea!).

3 comments:

Deals On Wheels said...

Oh, no! I KNEW I should have been the one handling the paper cutter!

Maybe we should consider putting you in a bubble...

Amstaff Mom said...

Desperate times call for desperate measures.

JLR said...

HAHAHAHAHA! We could call her "bubble girl."